Things to do in Hanover, MD
Explore Hanover with our list of things to do in Hanover, MD as your guide. Experience some of our favorite sights and attractions in Hanover and the greater Baltimore and Annapolis areas. Plus, there’s always something going on in the area: lacrosse tournaments, Annapolis boat shows, the Baltimore Marathon, and more. Ask us about Hanover events happening during your stay.
- Annapolis Towne Centre
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Baltimore National Aquarium
- BWI Airport
- Camden Yards
- Ellicott City
- France Merrick Performing Arts Center
- Horseshoe Casino
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Maryland Live! Casino
- Maryland Science Center
- Maryland State House
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Pier Six Concert Pavillion
- Quiet Waters Park
- US Naval Academy
How To Get Here
- Medieval Times Maryland Castle (.7 miles) - Watch a live 2-hour performance while enjoying a medieval-themed four-course meal. Save on admission when you reserve your tickets here.
- Maryland Live! Casino (1.3 miles) - Stay at our hotel near Maryland Live Casino. Try your luck at Maryland Live! Casino and be sure to check out the live entertainment and dining options.
- Horseshoe Casino (11.4 miles) - Head to the Horseshoe Casino in Baltimore with over 2,200 of the newest, hottest slots, including more than 150 video poker machines.
- Arundel Mills Mall (.5 miles) - Shop ‘til you drop at Arundel Mills Mall, Maryland's top shopping destination. Our hotel near Arundel Mills Mall is just steps from popular shops like the Kenneth Cole Outlet Store, Neiman Marcus, Eddie Bauer Outlet and Off Saks 5th Avenue.
- Bass Pro Shop (.5 miles) - Find everything you need for your next outdoor adventure. In addition to outdoor gear, this sporting goods store boasts a rock climbing wall, an archery lane, and an aquarium.
- Ellicott City (11.8 miles) - Explore specialty shops, restaurants, museums and coffee shops at the historic Ellicott City.
- M&T Bank Stadium, Home of the Ravens (11.7 miles) - Cheer on the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium, also referred to as "The Bank." The stadium is immediately adjacent to Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (12 miles) - Catch an Orioles game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in downtown Baltimore. The ballpark is located just 12 minutes by foot from the City’s Inner Harbor.
- France – Merrick Performing Arts Center (12.6 miles) - Watch a Broadway show or concert at the beautiful France – Merrick Performing Arts Center. Afterward, head to the M&T Bank Pavilion for a pre or post–show meal.
- Maryland Science Center (12.9 miles) - Tour dinosaurs, space, and other science exhibits. Plan a trip to the planetarium or catch an IMAX movie while you're here.
- National Aquarium, Baltimore (13 miles) - View over 16,000 animals and tour exciting and educational exhibits.
- Pier Six Pavilion (13.5 miles) - Catch an outdoor concert at the Pier Six Pavilion and surround yourself with the beautiful views of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
- Baltimore’s Inner Harbor (15.8 miles) - Restaurants, shops, and local attractions line the popular Baltimore Inner Harbor.
- Annapolis Towne Centre (20.9 miles) - This outdoor shopping center has a mix of unique and big name stores and restaurants.
- St. Anne’s Church (23.9 miles) - Located in town center, St. Anne’s Church is a historic landmark of Annapolis. Built in the 1850s, the church features stained glass, a hand carved altar, and a pipe organ.
- Quiet Waters Park (25.1 miles) - Located just outside the historic district of Annapolis, this spacious park is great for hiking, biking, kayaking, and more!